Wednesday, December 26, 2018 / by Karla Martin
With thousands of Realtors in the Denver-Metro area, choosing the right one is an important task. BPG Realty has created a list of questions you can ask, to help you find the right agent for your specific needs.
1. Are you a full-time or part-time agent?
2. Are you a single agent, or do you work with a team?
3. How many homes have you sold in the past year?
4. What is your policy on responding to phone calls, emails, and text messages?
5. When will I receive updates on my home and others in my area?
6. Will my house receive Targeted and Tailored marketing?
7. Do you prospect for buyers daily? How do you approach buyer prospecting?
8. What is the average number of days your listings are on the market before selling?
9. What do you consider the most important role you play in real estate transactions?
At Bogar Pilkington Group, our wish is for you to have a seamless real estate transaction, whomever you choose to work with. Let us know if we can help you choose the right agent for your next home sale or purchase.